Thursday, December 31, 2009

Part 14 -New Beginnings and New Alliances

Part 14 -New Beginnings and New Alliances

Tad in his house talking to Kathy
“She won’t talk to me Daddy she keeps hanging up!I don’t know why he kissed me instead of her!’It really wasn’t my fault!’bemoans Kathy
“A boy kissed you?’asks Tad “and yuo didn’t want him to?’
“well I like him but I kind of thought he liked Emma he was dancing with her!’
“But he kissed you without your permission?’seethes Tad
“Daddy that’s not it it really isn’t I didn’t really mind the kiss it was New Years except...she breaks off
“Except?’ what asks Tad gently trying to come to grips with his daughter being kissed and not acting like an irate father.
“Except Emma really ,really likes him!”says Kathy
“but he obviously likes you!’says Tad”you’ve got a big decision to make Kathy.Do you chose to get to know this boy .In which case he’s welcome to come here when Krystal or I are here to supervise!
“Daddy!’ Kathy protests”that’s so old fashion!’
“It maybe old fashion but remember your Dad was a young stud on upon ablue moon and he knows how guys think!’
“Daddy!’ Kathy says blushing and embarrassed
“just saying!’ says Tad knowingly and then continues“Your other choice is make peace with Emma and don’t ever speak to this boy again !if you do decide to see him Kathy, Emma might never speak to you again! “
“Oh Daddy what should I do?’asks Kathy
“Follow your heart sweetie if this boy feels like the one to you then choose him if not then move on and forget him!’says Tad trying to put his daughter’s feelings first despite his misgivings of her dating
“Thanks Dad!'Kathy says kissing Tad’s cheek” I’m going to have to really think about this and maybe talk it over with Krystal”
“Krystal’s a good sounding board but make sure you call first if Adam is there I don’t want you going over!'says Tad
“Daddy I know Adam has been mean to you in the past but he’s been pretty nice to Jenny, Krystal and I!
‘When did you see him?’asks Tad pretending he’s not concerned
“The last couple of weeks he’s been hanging out at Krystal’s” answers Kathy
“Well until I say different I would prefer that your sister and you come home when Adam is
there !’ Tad says quietly seething
“ I think your over reacting but okay Dad!’ says Kathy leaving the room and going up to call Krystal!
Fadeout

No comments:

Post a Comment