Monday, December 7, 2009

Part 5 -She's Back

David awakes in his car "What the?" he says looking around and then thinks "how did I get here?"And where is here?"
David looks around and sees he's in the back parking lot at Happy Valley Santairioum the last thing he remembered was something jabbing his arm and then dreaming about being tied in a chair and asked questions about something!and just how did he get to his car and move the car to here?"David thinks "I was drugged "who drugged me?""when I found who did this they'll wish they'd never been born!"rants David
Seconds later his car door opens up he looks up into Leo's face
"Thank goodness your okay says Leo "and then he says anything to get out of calling me!" "
"A bit of a headache!' says David "someone drugged me and I think they took me somewhere but why did they let me go?'asks David shaking his head and pulling out a needle from his doctor bag!
"What are you doing?" asks Leo
"Testing my blood for drug residual ,I want to know what drug I was given!"growls David
" Don't you think you should see a doctor?"asks Leo
I am a doctor a renowned cardioligist I just have a headache!"shouts David
"Let me help you in to as far as Greenlee's room" says Leo
"Don't be ridiculous "says David "I'll just drive myself to my apartment"take this to Dr.Reed says David giving Leo his blood sample and anote "he'll read the note and test the blood!I'm going now !
"I okay ,,,,says Leo absent mindly then under his breath he says" I don't know what I was thinking trying to help David!I've got to call Tad anyway!"
"What was that about Tad? asks David his ears picking up the name
"nothing says Leo I didn't say Tad he fumbles and then behind him Greenlee appears using only one cane!
"Good you're okay, Yes we called Tad we were worried so shoot us!"says Greenlee
"Well you can call off the dog! says David"I'm fine ! good for you Greenlee your getting around better one cane good for you!Don't overdo though!' he says to Greenlee slipping into his doctor role was a glove he put on !
"He sounds fine !"says Greenlee to Leo"I 'm waiting for a call back from Kendall she and Zach are in Canada Jack says but he won't tell me where he's just getting them to call me back!"
"you sure that's not to stressful for you and the babies?" Leo asks as the camera pans back showing Greenlee with a huge pregnancy belly
"We're fine says!" Greenlee"I'm tired though I didn't sleep all that much because I was worried about you she says pointedly to David
"I'm fine Greenlee you go take care of my little neices and/or nephews .Leo go make her lie down you know Dr.Clater said she'd need lots of extra care because of the previous problems and her present health!"
"don't worry I'm just about to do that" says David
"Yes do talk over me like I'm not here!" says Greenlee annoyed"I'm just an incubator "she complains
"No Greens you are my little sausage Leo says kissing her on the neck and tickling her
"If I didn't love you I'd make you pay for that remark !"says Greenlee still annoyed
" but sweetie I love my food!'" says Leo
"That better not be all you love!" she says weakening after Leo kisses her passionately
"She walks in beauty like the night Of cloudless climes and starry skies, And all that's best of dark and bright Meet in her aspect and her eyes; Thus mellowed to the tender light Which heaven to gaudy day denies. One ray the more, one shade the less Had half impaired the nameless grace Which waves in every raven tress Or softly lightens o'er her face, Where thoughts serenely sweet express How pure, how dear their dwelling place. And on that cheek and o'er that brow So soft, so calm yet eloquent, The smiles that win, the tints that glow But tell of days in goodness spent A mind at peace with all below, A heart whose love is innocent. Ah it is she that I love!"waxes Leo quoting Lord Byron
"Ah I bet that's what you tell all the girls !"says Greenlee secretly flattered
"Only the most beautiful pregnant ones says Leo smiling!then picking up his cell dialing Tad
"Tad Leo here David has turned up and is well and says call off the dogs!!
"Not thee dogs "says David "the dog !"shouts David into the phone
"Leo he sounds normal don't call me again if he goes missing call the cops instead I'll send you my bill!" says Tad hanging up
Back to Janet in a room watching cameras headphones on her head.the camera pans into what Janet is looking at real time video of Amanda and Jake talking at New Wildwind!
Fadeout

No comments:

Post a Comment