Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Part 7 -Life Goes On

Part 7 -Life Goes On


Colby at Chandler mansion
“Dad,Dad where are you?’shouts Colby
She goes upstairs knocks on her father’s bedrom door and walks in
“Oh ,oh (covering her eyes)I’m sorry I’m sorry”leaving Adam’s bedroom after finding Krystal and Adam in bed
“We have to install a lock on that door” says Krystal putting on a robe
“I’ll get it on it today!’says Adam putting on his robe with a wolfish grin!
“I’m so sorry if I had known I never would have.... but you said you’d be back today Dad!’says Colby
“Colby we have news!’ says Adam as he looks at Krystal
“We got remarried yesterday in Vegas!‘says Krystal
“Wow I’m so happy for you both !Krystal is a really good influence on you Dad don’t blow it okay!’says Colby
“I won’t honey I’m keeping my moonshine woman!’says Adam laughing
“You say the nicest things!’ says Krystal smiling at him
“Oh you need a wedding cake and a party let me throw you one?’begs Colby
“I don’t know ?'says Krystal
“Are you remembering our last wedding party?’asks Adam
“Maybe!’ says Krystal
Okay!’ says Adam “but no moonshine “
“Thanks Daddy!’ say Colby “I’ll go make some plans and get back to you about the time and place leaving the room to make arrangements
“It’s nice to see her happy again!’says Adam
”I hope it lasts!’
“Will just make sure it does!’says Krystal
“Enzo ,Haley and Matteo should be here tomorrow so I guess our honeymoon is at an end!'says Adam
“It’s family together!I’m really excited about that!That and Max coming home ! I was so worried about that boy!'says Krystal”will Haley and Matteo stay long?‘
”Haley and Matteo are very busy with their jobs but they can use our house as their home base!’ “and that boy is now your grandchild!'says Adam
“I know I’m blessed I’m going to have lots of grandbabies now.Do you think they’ll like me?'asks Krystal
“Enzo all ready adores you .Sneaking cheeseburgers up to him at the hospital and milkshakes probably didn’t hurt!'says Adam smirking”Max will love you too!‘
“You knew? asks Krystal as Adam nods"He’s a growing boy and that hospital food was not something a young man would like!'
“I know and I know Colby appreciated the chocolate when she was able to eat!'says Adam
“I love that girl like she was my own daughter!'says Krystal
“ I know your capacity to forgive and love in its abdunance makes me and my family very lucky!'says Adam
“Is Colby seeing a therapist still?’asks Krystal worried
“Yes she saw one therapist Ryan’s sister Dr.McGillis but it didn’t seem to work she didn’t feel comfortable since she’s seeing others from the accident! So she’s seeing her colleague Dr.Christine Woods”
“Oh I know her I met her at Dottie’s .She Dottie’s friend! ‘says Krystal
“And is Tad still dating that woman Dottie?’asks Adam
“Yes he seems to really like her I thought he be further along in his relationship because they were married before but he’s taking it slow!”says Krystal
“Foolish man Ex’s making the best wives!’says Adam
“well you would know would you!’says Krystal pointedly
“I believe you are my favorite ex and will always be my wife until the day I die” That’s how much I love you!” says Adam in a rare romantic moment
“I love you too!Now what can we do to get Colby back with her fella?”asks Krystal
“I’m afraid to ask that fellow doesn’t have a chance with you and Colby on the team!’
“Sam Grey won’t know what hit him he’ll be back with Colby starting with our wedding party!’ says Krystal plotting
Colby in her room talking on her cellphone
‘No I didn‘t tell my Dad!Why? Why, because I walked in the house and not finding Dad I was worried that he might have collapsed again! Instead I find Dad and Krystal in bed!I was so mortified it was so gross!(pauses here listening to the converstation on the other end)
Yes I felt like washing my eyeballs!'“I know and that’s not the half of it !You won’t believe they went to Vegas and got married.(pauses again listening)I know unbelieveable isn’t it!so I’m planning a wedding reception .Yes I think that’s the time I’ll tell Daddy then!Okay will do I let you know what time but you know you could just sneak in through the tunnels and be with me!Okay see you soon!Bye!
Fadeout

No comments:

Post a Comment