Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Part 1-Old Love New Loves Collide

Part 1-Old Love New Loves Collide

Jake pauses outside of Tim and Melissa’s home!He wonders if Amanda will even see him!
He rings the doorbell.
“Oh it’s you what would you like?’ says Tim annoyed
“Can I see Amanda?’asks Jake
“Why so you can break her heart all over again?’asks Tim
“I didn’t know that Carolyn hadn’t divorced me and I did love Amanda”says Jake
“Did ,Did Love Amanda then why are you here?’If you don’t love her then why are you here?’says Tim growing angry his voice getting louder
“Woah down brother in law!I’m not going to do anything to hurt Amanda!’
You are not my anything and especially not my brother-in-law!“Like I said you all ready did! You broke her heart!’says Tim
“Tim let him in!’ says Amanda behind Tim
Jake comes in and looks around for Trevor.
“Tim would you get Trevor?’asks Amanda”thank -you for the flowers Jake!’
“So you liked the roses!’
“She got Begonias from somebody else and some jewelery!’says Tim needling Jake
“That’s nice did Kendall send them?’asks Jake not really interested
“No some guy sent them isn’t that right Amanda?Amanda has a secret admirer!’says Tim trying to bug Jake
“oh David has been busy !’says Jake
“Nope it’s not David!’says Tim”She won’t even talk to David!’
“Tim this is between Jake and I if you don’t mind could you just get Trevor?’
“So I’ve been replaced all ready!’says Jake angry
“No one has been replaced!’says Amanda getting angry”except maybe me !’
“Amanda I didn’t know that I was still married to Carolyn.And when she presented me with my daughter was ill what would you hae me do?I had to go to my daughter’s side!’Would you have me do anything else?’pleads Jake
“Do you think I’m stupid Jake? I know you’ve slept with your wife many times and why not
she’s your wife not me!!!!! I was the chippie on the side!’
“Amanda don’t degrade yourself that way! “says Jake
“Why isn’t that what you did to me? You made me the laughing stock of Happy Valley!’says Amanda
“I did not !"says Jake
“I’m not going to argue with you about this Jake.I just wanted to let you to be able to see Trevor!’says Amanda
“ He’s not David’s son you know I’ve seen the tests results!says Jake
“I just found that out! I took your toothbrush from the house and had Trevor tested! I’m sorry Jake he’s not your son I wish he was ! But that only leaves one person ! He has to be J.R.s!’
says Amanda
“Are you going to tell him?’asks Jake
‘I’ve been thinking about it and the only way I’ll be able to prove this to J.R. is to have a test done.Trevor deserves to know his real Daddy!”says Amanda
”I‘m sorry for hurting you Amanda,I‘m torn you know! I love you both!‘
”Are you hearing yourself Jake?You can‘t say your in love with two women it‘s not fair to Carolyn or I !”“And as much as it pains me that little girl needs her Daddy so your choice is clear !‘says Amanda selfnessly
”I love you!says Jake
”You love love ! You made your choice whether you realize it or not !
“So I lose you and I lose Trevor!’says Jake
“That’s not fair!’ says Amanda”you have Carolyn and your little girl and I need to distance myself!”
“Fine distance yourself !Can I at least say goodbye to Trevor?’pleads Jake
‘Of course you can !'says Amanda as Tim brings Trevor in
“Hi you buddy how have you been?’asks Jake of Trevor
“Did you miss me he coos as Trevor grins showing two new teeth!
“Oh you got some new weapons eh bud! !You watch that you don’t hurt mommy with them!’ he says”Well buddy I’ve got to go but I hope you’ll still remember me someday and remember that I loved you! says Jake his voice cracking tears welling in his eyes handing Trevor to Tim
“Bye son!’Jake says kissing Amanda one last time and going out the door to the sound of Trevor crying for Jake!
Just as Jake kisses Amanda T.J. sees this misinterupts it as them back together and retreats his heart obviously breaking!
Fadeout

No comments:

Post a Comment