Sunday, January 24, 2010

Part 11 -Life Goes On

Part 11 -Life Goes On

Part 11 -Life Goes On

Ryan at his office
Ryan is working in his office.He seems to be adding numbers and working on his computer.
“Good grief! The payment for the house is due Friday!The company is going under and my house payment is due! What the heck am I going to do?I’m such an idiot how could I have put my house on the line.I can’t ask anyone for favors their has to be a way to pull myself out of this.If only the bank hadn’t kept changing the payment dates and interest!I’ll manage I’ll get myself out of this if I can!’
Adam’s House
Colby is getting dressed and talking to her husband Pete Courtlandt
“I am so happy to be married to you!’ says Colby
“I was so happy you were alive after all that went down! I couldn’t believe that you were dead it nearly killed me!’says Pete”it was then that I realized that I never stopped loving you!’
“When you came to the hospital I couldn’t believe it I couldn’t believe how great it was to see you!’says Colby”I hadn’t realized how jealous I really was of Maddie Grey!Everytime I would see you with her it made me so mad but I didn’t relaize why but when I saw you after everyone thought I had been dead...
“you realized I was your prince Charming?’asks Pete playfully
“You were different so forceful and so glad to see me!’says Colby”and I saw the real Peter Courtlandt!
“What did you expect I always loved you Colby!I’ve loved you since we were kids! But I knew that you needed space so I gave it to you!I tried to move on with Maddie but when I thought you were dead I realized she was not even a pale copy of you!I thought I would die too!I wanted to when I thought you were gone!When that lady said you were alive! I wept and then I snuck to the hospital just to see you !When everyone left except your mom I snuck in just to see you and now for myself that you were alive!
“I know you did and I think it hit me just how much you really cared!’do you know Sam didn’t even come to see me until three days later!’
“yes I know because I didn’t leave for a week!’I just had Mom bring me new clothes!’
“I saw how good you were with your mother when your Dad died!Are you sure she’s okay without you there?’asks Colby
‘She’s okay !She actually staying with Tad for awhile!’Tad insisted!’
“Hmm did he think that you might need your mother too?’says Colby angrily
“Colby he loves me he just didn’t want me to have to take on all Mom’s grief!’admonishes Pete”“and he knows I‘m running Cortlandt electronics!”
“Sorry I just don’t want anyone to treat you badly even if he is your brother!’ says Colby
“Tad doesn’t treat me like a half -brother or a shirt tale relative but a brother, like I was a beloved brother.’He cares about me!’
“and why not your kind of loveable!’ says Colby kissing Pete
“I’ve got to sneak out and get to work!I’ll be gald when everyone knows about us!’says Pete
“They will because that wedding reception will be for Adam and Krystal Chandler and Peter and Colby Cortlandt!’says Colby
“I hope it doesn’t blow -up in our faces because no matter what this marriage is for keeps!”says Pete
“It won’t now off you go husband and bring home the bacon!’laughs Colby pushing Pete through the tunnels!



Fadeout

No comments:

Post a Comment