Saturday, January 9, 2010

Part 6-Old Love New Loves Collide

Part 6-Old Love New Loves Collide


Happy Valley Police station
Natalia is watching the video from the traffic camera.She watches and as she watches we see:
Carolyn driving her car talking on her cellphone.She continues talking as she comes up to the intersection and sails through the red light t-boning Enzo’ car!”
“I need that cellphone!’ says Natalia
“I found one at the crash it’s here in the personal effects!’ says the a patrolman
“I need to have the phone records to prove that Mrs.Martin was on her cellphone at the time of the crash!’says Natalia
we have a flashback of Carolyn in her car driving a sleepy Ruth in the back seat we hear
“I don’t care what you want Mike!I’m not coming back!I’m back with the father of my daughter!What?What ? I never said I was coming back to you! She never was your child !I told you and when you had that test done and you didn’t match I knew where I needed to be!”says Carolyn on her end of the conversation.
‘I said No I’m not coming back to you!What do you mean your coming to Happy Valley!Don’t you dare threaten me Jake will never believe you!So what if he knows I went off with a truck driver and you were in disguise as one then! No he’ll never believe you!I have what I want now and you won’t ruin it!”
I’m warning you Mike...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!’Carolyn says as the car hits Enzo and we hear screaming and mind chilling sounds of steel crushing !
Flashback to Natalia in the police station
“Yes that confirms it thank-you Mr.Roy!’says Natalia getting off the phone
Brot comes in and says”how is your accident reconstruction going?’
Jesse sneaks up behind him and hearing this says
“Yes how is it going are we goign to have to lay charges against Lorenzo Santos!’
“no Dad we’re not! Lorenzo was not drinking his blood alcohol levels were 0.01 and he had no drugs in his system .Carolyn Martin wa actually at fault !It ‘s that old adage that we’ve been tryin to get through to the public” No cellphone use while driving!!!"She was obviously distracted and she sailed through the red light into the intersection hitting Enzo’s car and the teens!”
“Great work Natalia!says Jesse praising his daughter then trating her as a colleague he says “File that report Officer Fowler!’
Flashback to Happy Valley hospital
Haley is with Enzo and Matteo is with Max
“Please Enzo please wake up for mommy” Haley pleads
“He really could be out for some time more you should try to get some sleep!’says the nurse
“He looks so small and broken!’ says Haley”I have to go check on my other son Max in a few minutes you’ll look after she begs
“We will take good care of him I promise!’ says the nurse showing great compassion
Haley joins Matteo who is sititng by his son’s bedside
“How’s Max ?’asks Haley
“No change !'says Matteo”they are keeping him in a drug induced coma to help the swelling in his brain go down!”how‘s Enzo?‘
“No change with Enzo!’ either ”He still isn’t walking up if he doesn’t wake up soon....says Haley her voice dropping off “I’m so scared Matteo!’she admits
“ I think we need to go to he chapel and say some prayers!’ says Matteo
“Maybe your right !'says Haley laying her head on Matteo’s shoulder. the two of them get up and walk down to the chapel.
we hear the two of them praying
“Dear lord hear my prayer my sons are in trouble !And they need your loving hands to make them well again !lord here my prayer!Amen prays Matteo
“Dear lord maybe I’ve never be perfect but I’ve always tried to be the best mom to both my sons Max and Lorenzo!Max may not be of my womb but he’s the son of my heart!Grant me more time with my boys Max and Lorenzo.Grant me years of joy with them and grandchildren and great grandchildren to love! God hear my prayer and make my boys well!Thank-you lord Amen!”Haley prays
A woman joins them in the chapel she prays and we hear her say”Thank -you lord for bringing my daughter this far!Please make Tina well again!"
Fadeout

No comments:

Post a Comment