Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Part 23 -New Beginnings and New Alliances-The Reckoning*2

Part 23 -New Beginnings and New Alliances-The Reckoning*2

“Oh no this makes what Emma did doubly worse!Aaron’s family, her cousin!It’s all my fault I set such a bad example for her “says Annie beating herself up then continuing
“What are we going to do ?Do you think Aaron will forgive her and what about you can you forgive Emma?’Annie asks of Caitlin
“I think Emma made a huge error in judgement I also think you can’t let that go!’Caitlin says
“but Jail? My baby in jail she’s only 14!’Annie says appealing to Caitlin
“Your baby is growing up and has to take some responsibility for her actions she knew this was wrong but did it anyway!’says Caitlin
“But jail.?...Annie’s voice drops off scared stiff for her daughter
“well maybe we could talk Aaron out of jail provide she pays for her crimes!’says Caitlin but what about Kathy you also have to deal with her and her father!says Caitlin
“Ryan phone Tad and Kathy and get them over here and Caitlin can you get Aaron over here!’asks Annie
‘Okay says Ryan picking up his cellphone and then Caitlin says to Annie
“Who hit you?’
“No one!’ says Annie I walked into a door
Ryan hears this as his dialing and stares at Annie in shock.As Caitlin is talking to Aaron and he has agreed to come to Ryan‘s
“Who hit you Annie?’ he asks just as Tad answers on the other end!
“Hello!’ says Tad
“Tad this is Ryan!’
“What can I do for you Ryan?’Tad asks
“Tad I’m sorry my daughter Emma has done something terrible to your daughter and she’d like a chance to apologize to Kathy and Aaron and except wahtever paunishment they think she deserves!But I’m asking you as the father of a daughter please could you ask Kathy not to send Emma to jail!’Ryan begs
“That’s certainly up to Kathy and Aaron since the crimes were perpertrated against them but I’m sure we could talk about it and maybe I could try to pursuade them not to but I’m not promising says Tad wanting to shake Ryan and Emma a bit since they hurt his daughter!
“Thank-you!’ says Ryan very humbly”Can I ask you could you and Kathy come here and discuss it Aaron’s on his way too!
“If she wants to I’m not forcing her to be in the same room as Emma if she doesn’t want to .she knew it was Emma and she’s very hurt!’say Tad
“I know and Emma is really sorry!’says Ryan
“She can be sorry all she wants Ryan but does she understand what she did is a crime and unacceptable in anyway shape or form?’asks Tad
“I believe she truly does!’says Ryan
“I’ll believe it if I see it!’says Tad
“I’m sorry Tad and so is Emma please come!’begs Ryan once again
“Okay if Kathy agrees will be there with in the hour!’ says Tad
Ryan gets off the phone and says “I think he and Kathy are coming !” Annie?’ he says gently to her holding her chin and looking at her black eye”who did this you can’t protect them next time it could be your stomach and your baby!’
Annie starts crying and rocking back and forth too much trauma in too much time.Ryan hugs her and draws her close almost like she was his wife again.He forgets himself and quiets her kissing her on the lips.Annie pulls away surprised
“Scott did it!’ she says so quietly you almost don’t hear it
“I’ll kill him !'says Ryan true rage on his face
“No don’t he’ll hurt you!’ says Annie
‘Scott Chandler he’s a wimp!he couldn’t hurt me!’says Ryan
‘He killed Stuart!’ Annie says once again at an almost inaudible level
“What did you say ?asks an unbelieving Ryan
“Scott killed his father and let Adam take the blame!’
“And you knew!’ says Ryan sounding angry
“No I didn’t know says Annie crying I thought it was Adam but Scott shot his father after Adam and let him die!’
“How do you know this?’asks Ryan
“He told me and then he beat me while he was drinking !says Annie”he said he would kill me and Emma if I told !’
“Oh no he won’t you’re staying here and your filing a police report right after we fix this problem of Emma’s!’says Ryan
“Thank -you Ryan!’ says Annie gulping back tears and enjoying Ryan’s attention.
“Are you sure your okay and the baby is okay maybe we should get you checked out by a doctor.”says Ryan worried
“I’m a doctor as well as a psychiatrist If it’s okay with you Annie we can go into another room and I can make sure you and baby are okay!says Caitlin
“Thank-you says Annie trying not to cry at the kindness from Ryan and his sister!
Fadeout

No comments:

Post a Comment