Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Part 15-The Disappearance of Emily -Ann

Part 15-The Disappearance Of Emily-Ann

Friday the day of Tad’s and Dottie’s wedding
St.Peter’s chruch
Everyone is seated we see Adam and Krystal(dressed in a beautiful blue shimmering clinging low cut dress)whispering and fighting,Colby (is dressed in a Kelly green dress with flecks of dark green shimmering through out it it's floor length)and Peter happily smiling at each other and whispering sweet nothings in the third row.In the first row.We see Opal had an ascot hat on and a blue dress looking actually subdued for Opal. She’s grinning from ear to ear .
"Opal where did you find that dress it's lovely says Amanda surprised
"I consulted on of them bridal books and the dress looked a lot like this!Like my hat? asks Opal moving her head as we see that an ostrich featherand some peacock fethers dangling at the back of it!"I think I'm doing Tad proud!"
"You certainly are!' says Jake sitting down beside Amanda
"Any luck finding them?asks Amanda says to Jake
"No not yet!" says Jake "thanks for taking Ruth to Melissa!'
"Your welcome says Amanda



Beside her we see Jenny in a high necked green floor length gown with ruffles It’s very young looking!)We see Jr looking pale and sweatingly feverish with Marissa (dressed in a pink slinky number) at his side.Jaime sitting with his girlfriend Stacy Lee (she’s wearing a short ruffled neck dress a dust Rose pink) Jenny is glowing in a blue pregnancy dress and Greg, and Paulina is in a knee length dress with a petticoated skirt that ruffles out,and Brooke is dressed in a blue dress very age appropriate and Brad Hewitt.Angie (is dressed in a gossmer barely there dress in silver nad blue)and looks hot and Jesse ,Frankie and Randi!Randi is dressed in a blue dress that should have been demure on anyone else but looks hot on her !Sylvia Swanson the social worker is sitting next to Randi!All the men are dressed in tuxedos.
T.J. is standing beside Tad as his best man
“Are you sure you picked the right man ?asks T.J.”I mean shouldn’t Jaime or Jesse have been your best man?’
“T.J. I missed out a lot on your life and Jaime undesrtands that !He’s your brother and he’s allready ben through some weddings with me!But marrying your mother again it feels right and I want my son and hers the product of all that’s right with us to stand up with us as we take our vows!’says Tad
“Thanks Dad says T.J.saying it for the first time
“Your welcome son!’says Tad as they hear the music and wait for Dottie to come down the aisle they see Kathy come up the aisle as the maid of honor in purple (a short purple silk dress ruffled to a perfect open v necked showing her bust line)
Flash to Emily-Ann and Billy Clyde in Kathy’s stolen car
“This here is a sweet ride much better than the old bucket of bolts your daddy was drivin!says Billy Clyde
“Where are we going Daddy?'asks Emily-Ann sporting fresh briuses on her face
“what did I tell you about asking questions!I dun trusted you and you tried to escape again!When are you going to learn your pappy has your best interest at heart!I broke you out of that horrible place did’nt I !’
“Yes Daddy you did !'says Emily-Ann trying to mollify him
“Weeze late late for a very important date!"says Billy Clyde a tossing something to Emily-Ann
and we see as she looks at it:

Dorthea Thorton and Thaddeus Martin request your prescence in honor of their wedding taking place at :
St.Peter’s Bascillica
600 Main Street
Happy Valley
California
Time: 4 pm
Reception to follow at Dorothy’s fine dining
603 Main Street
Happy Valley

But we won’t be late at all will we Tad Martin!says Billy Clyde evily"Cause my revenge is going to rain down on you!"
Flashback to the wedding as we hear the wedding march and Dottie comes down the aisle to stand by Tad!
Thaddeus and Dorothea., have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?
“We do!"Dottie and Tad answer
Will you love and honor each other as man and wife for the rest of your lives?
“We do!"Dottie and Tad answer
Will you accept children lovingly from God, and bring them up according to the law of Christ and his Church?
“We do!"Dottie and Tad answer giggling a little
Since it is your intention to enter into marriage, join your right hands, and declare your consent before God and his Church.
“Do you Dorothea take Thaddeus James Martin to be your lawfullly wedded husband to have and to hold until death due you part?’asks the priest

I Dottie take you , take you Tad to be my husband, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live.says Dottie"
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, take and wear this ring as sign of my love and faithfulness. This ring I give to you as a token of my love and devotion to you. I pledge to you all that I am and all that I will ever be as your wife. With this ring, I gladly marry you and join my life to yours.”says Dottie

Do you take Dorothea to be your lawfullly wedded wife to have and to hold until death due you part?’asks the priestof Tad

I, Tad , take you, Dottie, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.says Tad

And now the giving and taking of rings says the priest



“In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, take and wear this ring as sign of my love and faithfulness. “I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day.”says Tad putting on Dottie’s ring on her finger
“Lord, bless these rings which we bless in your name! Grant that those who wear them may always have a deep faith in each other.May they do your will and always live together in peace, good will, and love. We ask this through Christ our Lord.”says the priest
All respond “Amen”

And then in unison Tad and Dottie say to each other ”Entreat me not to leave you, or to return from following after you, For where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people, and your God will be my God. And where you die, I will die and there I will be buried.Dottie laughs here nervously and adds “Beside Dixe as well!’ as they continue May the Lord bless us and keep our union strong and fruitful!Amen


“”Does anyone have just case to prohibt this union ?asks the priest
No one says anything
“You have declared your consent before the Church. May the Lord in his goodness strengthen your consent and fill you both with his blessings.
What God has joined, men must not divide.
Everyone says” Amen!’ as Tad and Dottie smile
“I now give you Mr.and Mrs.Thaddeus Martin you may now kiss the bride says the priest as Tad kisses Dottie.
Opal dabs her eyes an so does Jenny
“I thought I’d never see this” says Jenny”now Tad can be as happy as we are!’ she says to Greg
“ Tad and I are going to take some time now for pictures but we are hoping you’ll join us in two hours for a reception at Dorothy’s next door!’says Dottie

As everyone gets up to leave.And go out to the park to await the reception milling about!
Flash to Billy Clyde hiding in the restaurant Dorothy’s fine dining waiting patiently and Emily-Ann in the trunk of Kathy’s stolen car a gag in her mouth her feet tied behind her back to her hands!
Fadeout

No comments:

Post a Comment